Bobby and I got to go to the Temple this week! We had a family reunion for my side of the family and stayed a few extra days to visit and go to the temple. We don't get to make it there as often as we would like (we miss the days of living a block from the Provo, Temple) so it was a nice treat and my mom was gracious enough to come with us and watch the kids so that I could feed Maddy right before doing a session. Thanks Mom!
1 comment:
Deb,
What a wonderful trip! isn't it amazing how much you cherish those trips to the temple? You are always doing the right things, and you are blessed for it. I will never tire of your faithful example.
How are things with three? You look great! I like your hair short. I am so tempted to do the same. But, it's an easy out having it long to pull up.
I hope your family is all doing well!
Post a Comment