Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July fun and Family Reunion

The Master Chef!

Bare with me, there are a lot of pictures on this post, but we had such a fun weekend I wanted to share. My side of the family has a family reunion usually right around the 4th of July and this year we stayed (well everyone else did, I chickened out with my girls and stayed at my brothers house a mile away!) in some cabins. It was a great place with a lodge and fire pit as well as nature trails. It was great fun for the kids!



Playing games


SISTERS

This is my oldest sister Lisa, she is the greatest! (we missed you Kathy :o( )

Roasting hot dogs

The Lodge

Sleeping quarters. Liam was the second to last person to wake up, only because I finally woke him up!

Whoa check out that bonfire!

Lounging around the firepit

Sweet little cousins enjoying some red vines!









1 comment:

The Oman Family said...

Looks like a fun place, so pretty. Sounds like a fun tradition!