Bobby, Debbie, Liam, Kailey, Madison, Avery
This is my arm and if you guessed an indent of an ear you are correct! I'm sure I'm not the first mother who's found marks like this on them after a knock-out-nursing session. I thought it was too cute that I had to take a picture!
Deb, You are such a good mom! Aren't those moments priceless? Such tender memories make me feel so grateful to be a mother!
That is hilarious! Fun that you caught it on picture before it went away.
I was thinking maybe a UFO got under you skin and starting a circle field in there. Glad to hear it was just a sweet little one! That is impressive.
hahahahahah. I think that is cool. I want to try it with my own arm...but I find it difficult to accomplish.
LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is my arm and if you guessed an indent of an ear you are correct! I'm sure I'm not the first mother who's found marks like this on them after a knock-out-nursing session. I thought it was too cute that I had to take a picture!
Deb,
You are such a good mom! Aren't those moments priceless? Such tender memories make me feel so grateful to be a mother!
That is hilarious! Fun that you caught it on picture before it went away.
I was thinking maybe a UFO got under you skin and starting a circle field in there.
Glad to hear it was just a sweet little one! That is impressive.
hahahahahah. I think that is cool. I want to try it with my own arm...but I find it difficult to accomplish.
LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment