Bobby, Debbie, Liam, Kailey, Madison, Avery
Ohh, she is so adorable!!! I am so glad you posted pictures. Her blessing dress looks so pretty. Its fun to see how fast she is growing.
I'm so glad that you posted some pics of your baby. She is really cute and she looks much older than 4-5 weeks! I'm glad you are doing well. Everytime I'm on the computer I check your blog to see if you've posted anything new. Yea! Debbie's back!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ohh, she is so adorable!!! I am so glad you posted pictures. Her blessing dress looks so pretty. Its fun to see how fast she is growing.
I'm so glad that you posted some pics of your baby. She is really cute and she looks much older than 4-5 weeks! I'm glad you are doing well. Everytime I'm on the computer I check your blog to see if you've posted anything new. Yea! Debbie's back!
Post a Comment