Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kailey is tagged




I got this idea to tag my children from a friend (good idea Josh!) So here is a little about Kailey:
10 years ago: I was in the premortal world hoping I would make righteous choices on this earth and be sent to a loving family.
5 things on my list to do tomorrow:
1. watch Barney, curious George or Wiggles, sing my ABC's
2. play with puzzles and the marble run 10 times each
3. water paint, water paint, water paint
4. Sing "How much is that Doggie in the Window" 20 times
5. Count the stairs (up to 20) that I go up and down several times a day
What would I Do if I were a billionare? Purchase all of the milk, cheese and animal crackers a billion dollars can buy
3 of my bad habits: playing in the toilet, painting my face and hands with water paint, waking my mom up several times in a night
favorite things to do: water paint (at least 20 times a day), sing, dance, point out all of your facial features, jump on the bed, puzzles and tackle daddy
favorite color: red, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, white, orange
Things you may not know about Kailey: she has a metabolic disorder called MCADD (for short), she has a speech therapist to help her pronounce words better, she absolutely hates brushing her teeth


1 comment:

Real Life Roberts said...

I love that you let us get to know Kailey more! She is so cute! I love that she loves to paint!