I just had to post this picture because Liam looks so old to me! I can't believe how quickly the past 4 years have flown with him. I'm grateful to have such a sweet, energetic and enthusiastic (and stubborn) boy!
Holy Cow! Congrats to the MacKenzie Family. Your kids are all grown up. Keep plugging away MacDaddy at your job, it's good to see that you are working hard, you always did. I thought about you guys during the Michigan primary since youe the only people I know in Michigan. Any way have fun in the snow. P.S. Don't drink the Ron Paul Kool-Aid.
3 comments:
I can't believe he is 4!!! I remember when he was born, it seems like yesterday. He is a cute boy though!!
He does look old! How time flies. We think that all the time when we look at Lori.
Holy Cow! Congrats to the MacKenzie Family. Your kids are all grown up. Keep plugging away MacDaddy at your job, it's good to see that you are working hard, you always did. I thought about you guys during the Michigan primary since youe the only people I know in Michigan. Any way have fun in the snow.
P.S. Don't drink the Ron Paul Kool-Aid.
Post a Comment