Saturday, November 24, 2007
What I am grateful for This Thanksgiving.
So I know I posted saying that my camera broke, but I guess it just needed a rest! a few days later it started working again so we are back in business! It is a strange camera and does strange things but I am grateful that it works again and hope it keeps ticking until a new, not so cheap camera becomes a priority. So one thing I am grateful for this Thanksgiving is that our camera is still working so that we can capture memories! I'm also of course grateful for my family, my wonderful husband and my beautiful children. And I am especially grateful to not be morning sick during the holidays so that I can enjoys all the good eats! I am grateful for many more things as well but will not take the time to list them. Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!
Labels:
Thankful for....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe I missed something, but I didn't know you were pregant. Congratulations.
How on earth do you have a 4 year old!! Love the hair cut by the way. You look so good and your kids are dolls!
Thanks Adam...must of missed that post, haha! I posted about being pregnant a while back. Yeah I'm due in March.
Hey Annie! Glad to hear from you! I can't believe I have a 4 year old! Kind of crazy huh! I also have my 3rd on the way. I look at your blog often and "The boy" is so dang cute! Your cake decorating skills inspired me (although I'm sure yours are skills and not just copying a coloring page, hee hee!)
Post a Comment