Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cousins

Yeah....I know.............it's been a while. I've sort of lost my gusto for the blog. I finally got the digital camera software up on our new computer so I'm hoping that that will ignite my fire again. I have a hard time doing posts without an image. I need a picture that tells a story I guess. Post, at least my posts that is, feel rather boring without something to look at other than a slew of words.
Over the Christmas break we were able to see two sets of cousins that we have seen in at least a year and half. It was so fun for the kiddos and us too. Hopefully it won't be that long again be fore we get together.


Liam, Devon, and Preston wrestling


Devon and Preston are Bill and Elyse's children on Bobby's side (Bill is Bobby's brother) They are such sweet boys. I'm trying to figure out how our kids came out of the same gene pool ;o) ha! It was so fun to spend the day with them on New Year's Eve.
This is my sister, Kathy's family. They flew in from Arizona for the Christmas break. They stayed with my parents the majority of the time but spent a few days in Central, MI with us. I think they enjoyed the snow and I know my kids were in heaven while they stayed with us. We sure miss them!
So yeah, I will have to back track a little and share some more fun pics of the last month or two and get caught up!




2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Your kids are growing up...not that I have met them or anything, but it shocks me that in the years i have been following your blog, your kids have gotten so big.

Debbie and Bobby said...

YA I know tell me about it. Thanks for still checking in on my blog even though I've been a lame updat-er