Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bobby's birthday on December 1st


Bobby turned the big 30 this year..... ahhhh! Seems crazy to me that we are this age because sometimes I don't think we are mature enough to say we are, lol! I'm learning that we will never be as "mature" as I pictured 30 or 40 or 50 though and I'm glad because if I felt as old as I pictured those ages being that would stink! Bobby got some rockin socks and a food processor for his birthday, along with a Kohl's gift card. I hope it was a good one for him

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chieko said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Bobby! Welcome to the "mature" 30's!! Oh no, we are not old, just more "mature", you know? ;)

Chelsea said...

Yeah - happy bday! Michael will be 30 this year too! Crazy! I'm so glad you found my blog through Heidi's ... so fun to see your family grow! Congrats on the new baby coming in April ... I'm excited to follow your blog now!