Bobby, Debbie, Liam, Kailey, Madison, Avery
That is a VERY cute suit! Nothing beats great garage sale finds!
LOVE IT! Great work...I love a bargain. Wish I could've gone garage-saling with you!
Debbie...you crack me up! Your Yoda comment was awesome:).
So so cute!
Love the cute suit..and the cutie patootie in it. Like Emily, I LOVE great garage sale finds!
That IS the cutest suit ever! (almost as cute as the little girl in it! :)
That is SO cute! And kailey's hair is so adorable. She looks like a model! And last but not least, good job on the find!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is a VERY cute suit! Nothing beats great garage sale finds!
LOVE IT! Great work...I love a bargain. Wish I could've gone garage-saling with you!
Debbie...you crack me up! Your Yoda comment was awesome:).
So so cute!
Love the cute suit..and the cutie patootie in it. Like Emily, I LOVE great garage sale finds!
That IS the cutest suit ever! (almost as cute as the little girl in it! :)
That is SO cute! And kailey's hair is so adorable. She looks like a model! And last but not least, good job on the find!
Post a Comment