Finally catching up on some blog reading. Can't tell yo how much I have thought of your travels. Hope it is going well and MAN, our similar trip in the Windstar. . . glad its over. :)
OH and the first thing Sam said the other morning after squinting his eyes open was "Is Liam back in town yet?" :)
6 comments:
That'squite the road trip! Have fun, and I hope everything goes smoothly!
We are excited to see you guys soon! Drive safely!
Good luck! We just missed you!
Have fun and good luck! Have a safe trip!!
Wow! What a drive. We just got back from Utah...it was so fun. We were there from June 29 to July 5th.
Finally catching up on some blog reading. Can't tell yo how much I have thought of your travels. Hope it is going well and MAN, our similar trip in the Windstar. . . glad its over. :)
OH and the first thing Sam said the other morning after squinting his eyes open was "Is Liam back in town yet?" :)
Post a Comment