Friday, August 22, 2008

Lots More Fun in Ludington

Fun at the beach

Burying dad
I smile from dad
Posing for a picture
Isn't this BEAUTIFUL!

Sweet Kailey
Playing in the sand
Kailey climbed up on daddy to give him
a kiss while being buried
Liam buried in the sand
Wow look at that!


Big Sable lighthouse

Someone had just caught a big fish
when we got to the end of the pier

The walk out to the lighthouse was over a mile
There were people fishing like every ten feet on the pier
The beautiful lighthouse

First exploration of Ludington public beach

The water was FREEZING!
But beautiful
Seagull tracks
Kailey tracks
Me and the girls!




5 comments:

The Oman Family said...

How fun!! It looks so beautiful there!! Glad you guys got to take a fun family vacation!!

Leslie & Matt said...

It looks like you had so much space to yourselves, I hate crowded beaches. I absolutely love the bird footprints-so cool!

Phillips Family said...

Looks like a blast. That fish was great, I would have loved to catch that. We especially enjoyed the light house. Very cool. Hope you guys had a great summer.

Mary said...

What is it about sand that could occupy kids for hours and hours? Cold or hot? Fun family vaca!

Nicole said...

What a fun little trip!! Your family is just so darling. The beach looks like so much fun too!!! And I love the lighthouse pictures.