Saturday, August 23, 2008

Embassy Suites







This was our lovely little overnight getaway....well sort of. We still have Maddy with us because she still needs Mommy every few hours but an infant is a piece of cake after three! Plus she was such a good little sweetheart. We got to go out to eat, do some swimming at the hotel, relax and watch some Olympics, shop, and most of all enjoy some time focusing on our relationship (and our relationship with Maddy). Grandma Christensen so graciously took the kiddos and they of course had lots of fun and were spoiled. (Thanks mother dear!) In the end we all went home with our fun tanks filled and happy to be reunited!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It is always great to get away. It helps you to focus and somehow to be a better mom. Glad you got to get away!

Nicole said...

What a fun getaway!!! Your kiddos are so darling. I thought I had your blog in google reader...but apparently not because you have updated tons and I had no idea. So I'm working on that!
You look so great!

Dan and Melissa said...

You have such a beautiful fam!
It's so nice to get away with your hubby sometimes (even if it's for one night). WeI did that a month ago and it was so relaxing.