Monday, October 15, 2007
Returned From My Blogging Vacation
Okay so I have been taking a bit of a Blogging vacation for a while, but this time I have a good excuse! So my last post is in July and that is when we found out we are expecting number three... yeah! Shortly thereafter the morning sickness ( or shall we say all day sickness) monster struck (boo!) and this is the reason for my inconsistency. Since the majority of my days have now been spent on the couch and in the bathroom I figured getting myself and the kids dressed and fed were top on my priority list and everything else would just have to fall by the wayside until my days got better. So now that I am feeling better and am more functionable, I am going to honestly try to update this blog and a regular basis! By the way, I am going on 18 weeks now. We are due March 23rd and we have the ultrasound next week but have decided to throw in an element of surprise and not find out what we are having. The hardest part will be coming up with both a boy and girl name that we like! Any suggestions? So I promise there will be more posts and pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment