Friday, October 19, 2007
Blogging is addicting!
Even though my blogging experience and skills are not very refined, shall we say, this can be addicting! An old friend sent me a blog he just started which led me to look at links on the blog and I then found more old friends and lets just say I have been spending the whole of this morning checking out blogs of people I have not seen in FOREVER! My poor deprived children. It really is so great to have this technology and be able to in some sort of way keep in touch with those people who were part of important memories in our lives. Even if we don't talk everyday we are still able to get a glimpse into each others lives and know that those who touched our lives are growing and are happy and are touching others lives too. How fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy I could help you jump back into the blogging world. Good to catch up...and GO COUGARS!!!
Glad you found our blog. You have such cute little kids...they're so big. I'm still adjusting to the fact that my child is not an infant but it's even harder for me to keep up with everyone else's kids growing. Keep the updates coming.
Natalie
Post a Comment