Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dow Gardens and Butterfly house

This was a really pretty little waterfall just after the rock path below.
Add Image

Liam had fun climbing on the rocks!

This was probably one of the best pictures of a butterfly
we got even though it is a little out of focus.




Kailey was a little more interested in staying in the Butterfly
house probably because she got out of the stroller!




Liam didn't want to be in the Butterfly house because it was too
"sticky" He is looking at a butterfly flying by in this picture


































1 comment:

Duludes said...

Hey Debbie
Keep posting I love looking at your little family and the adventures you go on. Im jealous that you have your own yard. I still have to do the whole planting in pots. Someday I will have my own yard and will get to go crazy. I have up dated my blog so check it out.