Well It's been a while since I've posted. Several of these pictures are a month or two old so I'm trying to catch up. We went to Dow Garden's when it will still early spring and there weren't many flowers. Nonetheless it was still beautiful and in another month with the flowers in full bloom I bet it is even more beautiful. We wanted to catch the Butterfly House and we were just in time, it being the last week of the exhibit. It was a fun little excursion!
Liam has been wowing us with his creativity. He likens many things to each other and creates things out of ordinary everyday things. It is fun to see his talents developing. Kailey is our little sweet heart. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES rhyming songs and finger plays. We use them as tools (or tricks) to get her to sit down and eat for a bit. She is on the go and just doesn't have time to sit and eat!
We have been enjoying our first SPRING in our house and enjoy watching the perennials we have come up and learn how to care for them. We have been having FUN and hope you are enjoying the spring as much as we are!
2 comments:
Ok Debbie....I am waiting for some more posts:)
ya,
I'm a little behind! I will get on that!
Post a Comment