Debbie, great blog! Love the house and pictures of the kids. It's fun to hear from you! I'll be checking in regularly. (I'm a hopeless blogger...it's addicting!)
I love your new house! I am so jealous! We are looking for a house here in Utah, but no such luck yet. Everything is so expensive! The market is still really strong here. You guys look great! We miss you!
4 comments:
Debbie,
great blog! Love the house and pictures of the kids. It's fun to hear from you! I'll be checking in regularly. (I'm a hopeless blogger...it's addicting!)
Debbie,
Fun to see photos! Thanks.
I'm so excited for you that you're moving into a house soon. Yay!
(Of course I'm green with envy...)
We are so excited for you guys!!! Hope all goes well.
Hey Debbie!
I love your new house! I am so jealous! We are looking for a house here in Utah, but no such luck yet. Everything is so expensive! The market is still really strong here. You guys look great! We miss you!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment