Monday, February 26, 2007

MacKenzie Family


Happy birthday! Yesterday was my 26th birthday. I still feel (and probably act) like I'm 16! Bobby and Liam made me a cake and we had Applebee's as my "birthday dinner of choice!" I also got some new scrapbooking paper and some whoppers...mmmm! It was a good day with the fam!

2 comments:

Keri-Ann said...

Happy Birthday! Its so fun to see photos of you guys and your cute cute kids! Sigh, I remember when I thought 26 was old... lol! Enjoy!

Keri-Ann

Real Life Roberts said...

HI Birthday Girl! "One year older and wiser too... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" Oh how I miss you Debbie! It's so amazing that the friendship bonds that were made back in Wymount could stay so strong after a few years. I'm so happy to get in touch again! Playing house is so fun! I'm stoked about your new home! It's a sweet feeling to buy a home because of the sacrifice for years being in rented apartments!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! Your children are so darling!! Love Heidi Roberts