Thursday, February 17, 2011

Madison and her purple eye shadow

This is the face she gave me when I told her to smile for the camera

Maddie raided my linen closet to have a sleepover for her babies


Maddie hit her head on the side of her bed last week and got a lovely black eye. I joke that she just wanted some permanent eye shadow to match the lipstick she is always putting on.

Maddie with her little sleepover friends
This girl cracks me up on a daily basis (okay she does some very frustrating things too, but we won't go there with this post). A few things she has done just recently:
1. While driving in the car, the sun was in her face and she yelled out "Sun! I need sunblock!"
2. her favorite question these days is "are you my best friend?" Today Liam, Maddie and Kailey were sitting together at the computer desk, with Maddie in the middle. Kailey had taken a muffin to the table and so I told her she had to get off (no food at the computer table rule), to which Maddie wrapped her cute little arm around Kailey and replied, very protectively "NO,no Kailey is my best friend!" Then she wrapped her other arm around Liam "Liam is my best friend, these are all my best friends!" while rubbing there backs. It was very precious. I love to see my children loving each other,especially since they are usually quarreling with each other.





No comments: