Monday, November 29, 2010

Look who's 7!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with enough time to reflect on the blessing you enjoy! We had fun with my side of the family this year. And it was also Liam's birthday. We had fun celebrating in my parents Ward building.
A regular guitar hero. He had fun playing in the "game room" my brother set up in the relief society room. The kids had a blast (I think the adults did too)!


Liam had an army-themed birthday party two days later. It was a busy week, whew! He had six little busy friends over for a couple of hours and I think they had fun! I know Liam did!

They all were saying "yes sir" while saluting the camera!

The cake. I took the easy approach on this one.

Crazy boy!

Liam chose a french silk pie for his Thanksgiving b-day pie, yum!

No comments: