
Fun with cousins!

Hiding from the the breeze after being in the water

A little snack before I go do more work

A fun Saturday afternoon at Herrick Park

Check out my specs! Kailey and her goggles don't part much these days. That is our city spray park behind her.

Waiting for pizza and ice cream after the Children's Parade

The beauty of the parade ;o)

perfect fit!

Our Primary participated in our city Children's Parade

Kailey loves her sister so much. Avery is a little
concerned with all her love right now!

Yeah I know I'm cute!
Well I'm a little behind on posting yet again. We've just been having too much fun playing this summer that I haven't been on here much. I'm not complaining though. Soon enough we will be back to school, back packs, sack lunches and more strict schedules. For now we will enjoy our flexibility and fun....and catch up when we have to. Hope you enjoyed these pictures of some of our summer so far!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun summer for you guys. Good thing you have more of summer to enjoy.
Post a Comment