Avery is finally starting to grow those trademark Mackenzie cheeks! She started out almost a pound and a half smaller than the rest so it is taking her a little longer. Avery is two months old today. She s smiling and talking like an old pro now. She loves to talk to her brother and sisters too, as long as they don't lay on top of her. She is definitely becoming a little person now, waking up more and requiring more attention. Sometimes When I hold her while tackling tasks, I look down and she is just staring at me with eager eyes for some interaction. It is SO cute! Kailey, her oldest sister is very much in love with her. So much that she feels the need to wake her up to tell her so...something I am not so much loving! Oh well...she is loved
3 comments:
What a beautiful girl! I love her smile. Getting the famous MacKenzie chubby cheeks, eh?
She is a happy eye smiles girl! She is really so sweet Debbie.
Ah such sweet cheeks. :) She looked so grown up in that beautiful summer dress today. Loved it! I also loved holding Maddie for a few. She just cuddled and was so content.
Post a Comment