Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Wanna Make A Baby"

(I love how she is drinking her tea from the side of her mouth)

These are the words I hear from Kailey on a daily basis.... more than once:

"Kailey Wanna make a baby mom"

Today it was:

"Kailey Wanna make TWO babies"

I can't help but giggle every time she says this. (snicker, snicker) When I let her feel the baby or tell her to watch my belly wiggle then she says

"Feel MY baby mom, oh she's wiggling, can you feel her!"

I try to explain that some day when she is a big girl like Mama she can make a baby but she insists there is a baby in her belly too. So funny. SOME (in the not so near future) day we will have a talk about the birds and bees but for now we will just play pretend and hopefully she won't expect a second baby to come home from the hospital that is hers :o)

4 comments:

Cassavaugh Family said...

OH what a hoot. I love Kailey. I'm going to be tempted now to ask her how her baby is growing. ;) No I won't do that.

Cassavaugh Family said...

Oh my goodness - just thought, if she really had a baby what would she think that makes me. Her confusion of me being Grandma is cute but I would have to stop it at G-grandma! :) I'm LOL

Phillips Family said...

She is an ambitious little Momma!!

Honey said...

oh my! :)
too cute.