Kailey's answer to just about EVERYTHING right now is
"yep."
I just love it. To anyone else it may sound like a pretty average answer but to me it is just so dang cute coming from her!
Liam
"My name isn't Liam it is Lego Scientist Liam and my room is a Lego science room, no girls allowed"
We have been reading the New Testament Stories and when we finished the last chapter tonight he buries his face in my leg and is shaking then he lifts his head and says "I'm crying (tears of joy) because we finished it! Now I want to read the next one"
Melt my heart! What parents doesn't LOVE to hear those kind of things from their children? Precious!
Maddie:
You know that you have way too much Star Wars around your house when your one year old GIRL picks up a lightsaber, or baseball bat, or vacuum tube and starts make the swishing sounds of a lightsaber. Oh my....what have we created....
2 comments:
I love that Maddie makes light saber sounds! That's hilarious!
hey! We have a Lego scientist over here, too! (if we ever have a girl, she's doomed...)
Post a Comment