Debbie I love the Blog thanks for sending me the site. I look at my friends Blogs daily. How the heck are you guys. Its seems like things are wonderful congrats on the the new home. I can't believe how old your kids are already. As for Joel and I we still have none. Hopefully soon. Anyway I just started a blog for us so check it out. it's duludes.blogspot.com Thanks again for the blog info. Have a great April fools and Conference weekend. Love Marta Dulude
1 comment:
Debbie I love the Blog thanks for sending me the site. I look at my friends Blogs daily. How the heck are you guys. Its seems like things are wonderful congrats on the the new home. I can't believe how old your kids are already. As for Joel and I we still have none. Hopefully soon. Anyway I just started a blog for us so check it out. it's
duludes.blogspot.com
Thanks again for the blog info. Have a great April fools and Conference weekend.
Love Marta Dulude
Post a Comment